Help learners understand how computers work and how to use them. Learn how to format text, use paragraph dialog boxes, add indents, work with tablets and columns, and do more with your documents. learn how to use themes and background styles, add pictures and clip art, modify charts and lists, and do more to create standout presentations.
- Introduction to computer
- Software Basics
- Hardware Basics
- Introduction to Microsoft Office Word
- Word Basics
- Introduction to Microsoft Office PowerPoint
- PowerPoint Basics
- Teacher: Melvin Bathan
- Enrolled students: No students enrolled in this course yet
A word processor is a device or computer program that provides for input, editing, formatting and output of text, often with some additional features. Microsoft Word is a widely used commercial word processor designed by Microsoft.
Its purpose is to allow users to type and save documents. Similar to other word processors, it has helpful tools to make documents, such as:
- Spelling & grammar checker, word count (this also counts letters and lines)
- Speech recognition
- Inserts pictures in documents
- Choice of typefaces
- Special codes
- Web pages, graphs, etc.
- Displays synonyms of words and can read out the text
- Prints in different ways
- Teacher: Myra Abaila
- Enrolled students: 8